Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 50 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into - the largest event in the world in 2020!
- Bachelor’s degree with Engineering/Technical background required.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish
- Good knowledge of any programming languages and mostly the ability to learn new one
- Strong analytical and quntitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision.
- To love everything data - designing models, reporting, driving results/growth
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work successfully across many disciplines.
- A higher degree (Master's, PhD) preferred
- Good knowledge of SQL, Python
- Knowledge of BI tools (MicroStrategy, Power BI, QlikView)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Data Analytics techniques and software
- Digital marketing background experience in social paid platforms
- Optimizing the Fever marketplace using data-driven techniques
- Analyzing and understanding user behaviour and plan categories performance
- Developing machine learning models to predict plan performance and to optimize category performance and net revenue
- Working with the Category Manager and the Marketing team to define/understand KPIs & Business Goals and to identify business opportunities
Perks & Benefits
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Home-office friendly
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with.
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene
- Coffee & Drinks
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!