New Ventures Analyst
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Fever is looking for an Analyst passionate about technology and the use of data and analytics. This is a rare opportunity to work with the New Ventures team to find and help to build next-generation experiences covering each of our international markets.
This new team member will act as a multifaceted partner across various high-priority strategic initiatives and will be tasked with spearheading mission-critical projects that expand Fever Original’s content portfolio.
This role requires maturity, flexibility, intellectual curiosity, outstanding analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ideas and quickly turning them into action.
Source & Analyse New Investment Opportunities
- Assist in analyzing the financial viability of new projects, and initiatives
- Assesses the risks inherent in new initiatives
- Prepares activity and pipeline notes for periodic reporting to the Management
- Communicates with founders, management teams, and other stakeholders
- Perform external market research and development expertise in the international entertainment industry
- Provides input to define the optimum deal structure, including financial terms, ownership structure, and other considerations
Support Existing Portfolio Performance & Growth
- Leads predictive modeling work and predictive analytics on behalf of the Fever Originals department; utilizing industry best practices to derive likely business outcomes results
- Analyzes and optimizes key levers of profitability of existing portfolio assets, including the development of detailed and actionable recommendations (e.g., pricing strategy, demand availability, etc.) to be implemented in the short and medium-term
- Creates, executes, and maintains forecasting models to project month-end, quarter-end, and year-end results; speaks to the underlying assumptions and inter-workings of the model used to create the forecast
- Leads the development of post-implementation reviews for projects to determine if the outcomes of the project are consistent with the assumptions used in the pre-decision analysis. Uses this information to improve the quality of future analyses, and to evaluate the need for corrective action
- STEM Background, with high achievement results
- English and Spanish fluent
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Previous experience in investment banking or consulting is a plus
- Strong knowledge of analytical tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 0-2 years of previous working experience
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons and Gympass
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- We have free food, drinks and fruit at the office!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!