Senior Product Manager
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, Dubai, and Sydney, and it is backed by leading institutional investors, including Goldman Sachs, Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- Understand our business, our customers, our market and the data of our product, in order to delight our customers and achieve Fever’s goals.
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders across different departments: Engineering, Design, User Research, Marketing, Sales, Customer Support, and more.
- Break down broad opportunities into concrete and measurable actions to help us achieve our objectives.
- Analyze product performance, hypothesize, test and continuously improve product metrics.
- Develop product features from ideation to release: gathering data, hypothesizing, conducting experiments, defining goals & requirements, releasing and tracking features’ performance.
- Lead a product squad, manage its roadmap and prioritization, and run sprint planning, refinements, and retrospectives with your squad.
- Build a vision and strategy for your product.
- Display strong leadership, organizational, and execution skills.
BASIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product management
- Work proficiency in English
- Proven experience managing ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies within a product development cycle
- Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience working closely with engineering and design teams, communicating with them and providing them feedback
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills - the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings is critical
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple concurrent projects from concept to completion
- Curiosity and desire to learn, with a demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive, in a fast-pace environment
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Technically fluent; comfortable understanding and discussing architectural concepts, defining trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Experience in tech startups (alternatively, strong willingness to work in a leading and very fast-paced tech startup)
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy
- Ability to earn trust across different levels and multiple groups of a large organization
- Proven experience of hypothesizing, building lean validations, conducting A/B tests and defining metrics and control metrics
- Strong ability to empathize with customers, and understand the competitive landscape while innovating
- Experience in building a vision and a clear strategy for a product line, gathering support and communicating it to the organization
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drinks and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!