Senior Product Designer
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are present in 20+ countries, from Europe to the United States to South America with over 15M happy customers per week. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us.
Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week.
Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten, Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
At Fever everything is about experience. That’s why we want to make the best experience of our product.
We are looking for an experienced product designer to be the design owner within a squad. Someone who feels passionate about developing the best experience for our users, based on insights from real people, capable of turning these insights into beautifully designed products.
You will be at the heart of the Product Design Team, where you will be a key driver in the evolution of both the team and the product design. Working closely alongside engineers, researchers, and product managers you will have ownership over key parts of the app and web while also help designing the overall experience of the product.
- You are a great designer with amazing design skills. You have proven experience in designing at consumer-focused tech companies.
- You really understand how to create an over the top experience for both mobile apps and responsive websites.
- You are used to working closely with product managers, engineers and researchers. You can synthesize and incorporate their points of view in your work.
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- You have core strengths in visual design and create high-quality designs
- You have strong UX Design skills and product mindset.
- You are a team player and understand that in a Product Design Team everything is about collaboration.
- You feel comfortable working with remote colleagues, multidisciplinary teams and external partners.
- A portfolio is absolutely necessary, either an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
- English is the official language at Fever. You should be fluent in English in order to feel comfortable enough to defend and present your ideas and understand other’s.
About the role
- You’ll be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work and total responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final designs.
- As an experienced designer, you will help set the tone for our design team with your work.
- You’ll be working in a squad, small multi-disciplinary teams of engineers, with a product manager, and a team of product researchers, among others.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach.
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific platform demands to produce data-informed solutions.
- Lead design projects to increase activation, retention and engagement.
Perks & Benefits
- Some months ago we would say we are remote friendly, but nowadays we are more like remote best friends.
- Workshops & Hackathons.
- Responsibility from day one meaning amazing professional and personal growth.
- Semestral bonus (up to 10%).
- Stock options.
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!
- Drinks, Snacks and Ping Pong