- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1.000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Operations PM who loves to improve efficiency in everything and always finds a way to get things done!
- Operations is the driver of change on Fever, as we seek to achieve operational excellence in all our teams.
- We align business needs with our tech and operational solutions, managing most of the tools and processes used in Fever.
- Our work is project-based, including company-wide projects (such as expansion) where we play a leading role, and improvement projects, where we provide solutions and increase efficiency to different areas of the company
- In this central role, you will interact with all areas of the company, including Sales, Originals, Marketing or User support, giving you a unique 360º view of a high-paced, exciting company
- From day 1, you will have your own project to lead, always with the support of your team, to assure that you create a high impact on the company while becoming a better professional.
- You are an Engineer
- You have at least +2/3 years of relevant experience (e.g., consulting, operations or tech related)
- You embrace change and you create it! We are a fast-growing company and we want you to help us to adapt to these changes.
- You can speak different languages. Spanish and English are our main languages, so we expect you to be able to speak both of them :)
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a strong analytical mind.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance, stock options are possible.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader.
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences.
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid.
- Home office-friendly.
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth.
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance.
- Other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee and Gympass.
- English Lessons.
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow.
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!