Venue & Facilities Program Manager
Hi, we’re Fever!
We are the leading tech-enabled event company. Our mission is simple: to inspire through live entertainment. Through our Secret Media Network, we inspire over 80 million people every week and help them discover the best experiences in their cities.
Through data and analytics, we create the best performing events in our markets: we call them “Fever Originals”. Some successful examples include “Candlelight Concerts” attended by 3m+ guests, “Harry Potter: A Forbidden Experience” co-produced with Warner Brothers to be launched in multiple cities across the world, or Polar Sound, a major music festival produced in a ski resort in Spain.
Also, as a Unicorn, we are backed by leading institutional investors, including Goldman Sachs, Eurazeo, Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
At Fever we…
...see opportunities where others may see obstacles
...make decisions based on facts and data
...are humble (‘ego’ wastes everybody’s time)
...get things done!
...prioritize our work and the use of our resources
...are entrepreneurial and ambitious!
Who you’ll work with
You will join one of our offices around the world to work in teams and directly interact with our partners, providers and venues.
In this role you will help Fever grow its pipeline of original events. To do so, you will interact with all departments of Fever, from Marketing to Operations.
The team you’re about to join consists of people that are motivated, young, and fun. On top of having multicultural backgrounds, people in the team are all top profiles: McKinsey, Amazon, Google, KKR, Cirque du Soleil, PSG, and Roland Garros.
What you'll do
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and critical-thinking Venue & Facilities Program Manager to support Project Managers and Producers in ensuring that high-quality experiences are delivered.
This role requires flexibility, creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines while staying within budgets. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of assessing buildings and spaces, building relationships, and working with multiple vendors and stakeholders. The ideal candidate also has experience leading a team, tracking performance, and synthesizing a wide array of information.
You will be responsible for the due diligence of base buildings and maintaining a venue database, which will be organized according to a number of criteria you will develop with Fever’s production teams. You will be responsible for sourcing & securing venues for our Fever Originals experiences that will enhance the audience’s experience through authenticity and visual flair as well as managing the facilities requirements of venues. Strong communication and negotiation skills are critical to succeed in this role. The right candidate will be a self-starter and have strong interpersonal and project management skills.
You will also be responsible for identifying challenges and opportunities with venues and providing production teams with insights they need to plan events that are within budget and operationally sound.
- Lead a team of venue scouts, serving a variety of event pipelines around the world.
- Liaise with all Originals / Ops / Production teams and Project Managers, bridging communication between internal and external stakeholders to provide a holistic view of venue options.
- Be responsible for due diligence of base buildings.
- Strategize and prioritize requests of high volume venue sourcing within demanding time frames cross-regionally.
- Source venues that coincide with the Producer’s concepts & designs, conduct site visits & collate necessary documentation to assess feasibility, ensuring chosen venues are suitable from experiential and financial perspectives.
- Make sure design intent is correct and judge how design decisions will affect budget and schedule.
- Contact venues and communicate with Project Managers about initial fees, lease agreements, and terms with venue owners to use the location.
- Assist Project Managers to obtain all fire and safety, ADA, and other governmental permits, and coordinate the logistics for the production.
- Oversee venue-related issues across multiple large projects at once, while also overseeing standards for smaller events.
- Be evaluated on how you save CAPEX and OPEX by flagging issues early on.
- Develop and maintain venue databases.
- Working with production companies or suppliers, oversee return of a venue to its original condition at the end of a project.
- Represent Fever at site visits, meetings and local events.
You have a track record in property or venue negotiations, facilities management, or live event production management, with an eye for details, and strong oral and written communication skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and pride yourself on your network, negotiation skills, and willingness to explore different cities to build up a portfolio of unique and beautiful venues.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be expected to be an entrepreneurial individual, willing to be hands-on, and eager to demonstrate ownership. The role requires a mix of business development and operational experience. Candidates need to be passionate about the entertainment/events industry. You will have to be comfortable delivering results in an ambiguous environment, being exceptionally detail-oriented while looking around corners, and thinking bigger about how we create a compelling experience.
- Previous experience closing and negotiating venue contracts, and/or live events production management.
- Basic knowledge of reading floor plans, RCP and technical drawings.
- Great networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- You'll have strong communication skills and a proven track record of building positive working relationships.
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills.
- Highly organized and efficient. Time management skills are key.
- A problem-solver with the ability to think strategically and efficiently when faced with issues on-site.
- Collaborative approach and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks.
- Strong academic background is a plus.
- Domestic and international travel and work across time zones may be required.
- Experience in architecture, real estate, or set design is a plus.
We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
What you'll get
All job positions at Fever in the US include the following perks:
- Health and dental insurance
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Gympass membership
- Possible travel across our markets
- Possibility to work remotely
- Free food and drinks in our kitchen!
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Quarterly team-building events
- Modern offices in the city center
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
Our hiring process
- A 30 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan, assess cultural fit, and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min online test with three topics: logic, analytics, and written understanding
- A 45 min video call with your future manager, including questions about your profile and a business case presentation (to be prepared in advance)
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within a week.
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!