Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
Who you'll work with
You will join one of our offices around the world to work in teams and directly interact with our partners, providers, and venues.
In this role, you will help Fever grow its pipeline of original events in the region. To do so, you will manage and grow a team of Project Managers, Producers, and other types of profiles, while working together with all departments of Fever, from Marketing to Operations.
The team you’re about to join (and lead) consists of people that are motivated, young, and fun. On top of having multicultural backgrounds, people in the team are all top profiles: McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Rocket Internet, Uber, Amazon, Google, KKR, Cirque du Soleil, PSG, Roland Garros.
What you'll do
As a Regional Manager, you will create and lead a team to develop, launch and manage events, from A to Z. You will be the responsible for the region’s P&L, team development, development of local connections in the industry and represent Fever across all cities you will be managing. Together with the other departments, you will define the strategy to grow the business in your region and define the scalability of events to all our other markets, working hand in hand with other Regional Managers and the company’s leadership.
When you join Fever, you are joining a company that will invest in your professional development. You will receive training and coaching on how to:
- Build and manage the team in the region (Project Managers, Producers, Location Scouters, etc) that will be generating growth for the countries within the scope
- Ensure individual team members are effective in achieving their quality and revenue goals on a quarterly basis, by auditing their work and performance on a regular basis
- Define the strategy of the region for its growth by ensuring maximum sales performance, customer excellence, and operational quality of our events, to meet quarterly and annual regional goals in all KPIs
- Manage the local portfolio of experiences based on data analyses, ensuring Fever’s penetration in the local market
- Develop and maintain a very high level of relationship with C-level executives from major entertainment companies
- Manage big local partners and ensure our local network keeps expanding
- Negotiate and close business deals with partners
- Define and support the scalability of our experiences in other cities (opportunity for travel)
- Report performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide coaching, mentoring and feedback to local team members
- Execute detailed analysis of business opportunities and processes
- Represent Fever at local events and conversations
- Project management / startup or consulting background (7y+ experience)
- MBA from top-tier school preferred
- Fluent English
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with large team management experience
- Solution-focused, identifying problems and defining solutions with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience managing complex projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with strong skills in creating and developing relationships with C-level executives.
- Ability to influence/persuade all levels of staff.
- Able to coordinate and audit all different internal and external teams to guide them to success in all achievements.
- Extensive networking skills and ability to make partnerships happen. The person needs to be able to lead worldwide touring / not touring project roll-outs that are co-created with big Entertainment companies (e.g.: Bridgerton Experience, Stranger Things Experience, Harry Potter Forbidden Forest Experience)
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts while being in contact with the top management - very high visibility and exposure both internally and externally.
- Able to handle large amounts of work and parallel work-streams
- This is not a position for an event production background
We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
What you'll get
All job positions at Fever in UK include the following perks:
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Health insurance
- Competitive pension plan
- Gympass membership
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of London, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Free snacks, drink, and fruit at the office!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
Our hiring process
- A 30 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan, assess cultural fit and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min online test with three topics: logic, analytics, and written understanding
- A 45 min video call with your future manager + another FO manager, including questions about your profile and a business case presentation (to be prepared in advance)
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within a week.
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Fever's Blog | Bloomberg | TechCrunch