Onsite Event Coordinator
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Coordinate and manage on-site event staff; ensuring each staff member is trained in their duties whether it is validating tickets, guaranteeing all staff goes through Fever policies.
- Operations of the events:
- Inventories: manage and control all devices used in the event (PDAs, computers, POS etc)
- Validation: control the validation system and devices (Fever Partners App)
- Flow: control flow of people throughout the entire experience avoiding bottlenecks, crowding and controlling queues
- Onsite payment devices and accounts - F&B/Merch
- Handle onsite customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Daily reporting to Fever Managers about the status of the event; including both the pre and post event findings and feedback, onsite incidences etc
- Point of contact between partner/production/onsite staff and Fever. The Onsite Coordinator will represent Fever Brand onsite and should know everything related to our Culture, Brand and Policies.
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- Some experience in similar roles
- Native Spanish speaker. Advanced English speaker
- Highly organized and efficient. Time management skills are key
- A problem-solver with the ability to think strategically and efficiently when faced with on-site issues
- Willing to learn from mistakes and give feedback on ways of improving the experiences
- Collaborative approach and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Be decisive and organized
- Love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experience
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Private health Insurance
- 20 days off annually
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!