Project Manager - Global Sales Strategy (Music & Nightlife Business)
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- Bachelor’s degree with Engineering background required.
- More than 2 years in a project management role where you could put into practice your analytical skills.
- Deep context of the music and nightlife industry (either at a personal or professional level)
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-driven decisions.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work successfully across many disciplines.
- Experience when it comes to project management, managing assets and teams.
- A higher degree (Master's, PhD) preferred
- Sales management experience
About the role
- Definition and implementation of the strategy to grow the music and nightlife categories on Fever
- Definition, optimization, monitoring, reporting and control of the global sales strategy in these categories, workflows, processes and KPIs.
- Working with the Head of Category Management and the Marketing team to define/understand KPIs & Business Goals and to identify business opportunities.
- Please note that this job does not involve any kind of direct selling activity
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!