Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Fever’s marketplace is composed of events and experiences hosted by organizers that we provide visibility to via our marketplace and media network.
However, given that Fever and our Secret Media Network provide us with millions of data points and insights around how people consume offline entertainment, we are now able to go one step further in the value chain and create our own “Fever Originals” experiences, similar to how Netflix has begun to create their own shows. We believe there is a huge opportunity to create more of our own content, and continue to provide an amazing content offering to our users!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Operations Associate who loves to improve efficiency in everything and always finds the way to get things done!
- Operations is the driver of change on Fever, as we seek to achieve operational excellence in all our teams.
- We align business needs with our tech and operational solutions, managing most of the tools and processes used in Fever.
- Our work is project based, including company wide projects (such as expansion) where we play a leading role, and improvement projects, where we provide solutions and increase efficiency to different areas of the company
- In this central role, you will interact with all areas of the company, including Sales, Originals, Marketing or User support, giving you an unique 360º view of a high-paced, exciting company
- From day 1, you will have your own project to lead, always with the support of your team, to assure that you create a high impact in the company while becoming a better professional.
- You are an Engineer
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience (e.g., consulting, operations or tech related)
- You embrace change and you create it! We are a fast-growing company and we want you to help us to adapt to these changes.
- You can speak different languages. Spanish and English are our main languages, so we expect you to be able to speak both of them :)
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a strong analytical mind, engineering or related studies is a plus.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of CDMX, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly.
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Private health Insurance
- 20 days off annually
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!