City Lead Sales
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
Create and maintain direct business relationships with the best organizers, venues, bars and restaurants in your city.
- Be responsible for the cities content growth, identifying the best opportunities for Fever to pursue and work in coordination with central teams to do it
- Meet your sales goals whilst maintaining a high bar of quality
- Expertly manage contract negotiations with potential and existing clients, ensuring sustainable economics and long lasting value for both parties
- Evidence strong organizational skills to effectively balance and grow a large base of clients
- Collaborate closely with our marketing team to build the Fever brand in your city and promote the partnerships you forge
- Keeping up to date with everything cool that’s happening in your city; think of yourself as the expert for new and trending experiences
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
- At least 2 to 3 year track record of sales success in a fast-paced, quota carrying role
- Strong desire to bring on new businesses as well as grow and manage an existing book of business
- Negotiation experience and knowledge
- Self-starter mentality with an ability to work in a demanding, dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrated data-driven approach to business and task prioritization
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal along with strong attention to detail
- Comfort in working with Microsoft Office, Google docs, and a Sales CRM (Sugar CRM is preferred)
- Knowledge of the city’s entertainment, events, and lifestyle trends
- Experience in media/ad sales a plus but not required
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Stock Options
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly
- Health and dental insurance
- Gympass membership
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a fun, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!