Social Media Data Analyst
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
Fever is looking for a Social Media Data Analyst who is passionate about technology and the use of data and analytics. This is a rare opportunity to work at the crossover of Data, Social Media and Marketing in order to generate social media analytics for all of our experiences in international markets.
This new team member will lead the analytics and automations for our social media and influencers team, and will help grow the efficiency of a team managing hundreds of accounts and generating useful insights. We have the best tools and data providers in the industry and there is a huge opportunity to generate impact not just for the department but for the whole company.
This role requires maturity, flexibility, intellectual curiosity, outstanding analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ideas and quickly turning them into action.
Your key responsibilities here in Fever will be:
- Support the Global Social Media Manager in making the best decisions based on data.
- Do analysis and develop dashboards to control the KPIs of all our social media pages.
- Perform data analysis to improve our influencer campaigns.
- Create automations that will improve the department’s productivity by orders of magnitude.
- You will be mentored by a Growth Manager and support the Growth team with the best analytics from our social media ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physics, or mathematics preferred. MSc and PhD are positively valued.
- 1–5 year's experience in a quantitative position.
- You are deeply interested in social media and have a passion for data.
- Solid knowledge of a programming language and, more importantly, the ability to learn a new one.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work successfully across many disciplines.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Digital marketing background is a plus.
- Experience working with Social Media and Influencer Marketing Platforms is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!