Senior Operations Manager
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About The Role:
- Operations is the driver of change on Fever, as we seek to achieve operational excellence in all our teams.
- We align business needs with our tech and operational solutions, managing most of the tools and processes used in Fever.
- Our work is project-based, including company-wide projects (such as expansion) where we play a leading role, and improvement projects, where we provide solutions and increase efficiency to different areas of the company
- In this central role, you will interact with all areas of the company, including Sales, Originals, Marketing or User support, giving you a unique 360º view of a high-paced, exciting company
- You will help manage the Operations Team in Mexico
- From day 1, you will have your own project to lead with the support of your team.
You are degree qualified, with a project management background. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and pride yourself on your flexible, detail-oriented, analytical and organized mindset.
- 4+ years in a project management role or consulting background.
- Fluent English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus!
- Experience managing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- You'll be solution-focused, identifying problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions.
- You'll have strong communication skills and a proven track record of building positive working relationships.
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts
- Able to handle large amounts of work and parallel work-streams
- Knowledge of promotional tools such as Facebook and Instagram is a plus
- Strong academic background is a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of CDMX, with possible travel across our markets
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Private health Insurance
- 20 days off annually
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!