Growth Strategy Analyst (STEM)
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Team
Growth is the team responsible for promoting the Fever business plan across all Markets and ensuring that our Partners perform as expected, helping them grow within Fever.
Our decisions are data-driven from the highest to the lowest strategy level, allowing us to fully understand the Fever business model and how we can leverage this to interact with every single team within the company to grow the business in the expected direction
- You have an Engineering bachelor's (Civil, Industrial, Telecommunications or Aeronautics) or a Maths / Statistics / Data Analytics / Strategy background.
- 2 - 4 years' experience in an analytics role.
- Data-driven person who brings numbers to strategic and business decisions
- Generate high business impact based on your decisions
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as strong bias towards data-based decision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work successfully across many disciplines departments and business cases
- Understanding any coding language is preferred (SQL, R, Python…)
- Advanced English speaker. We are also looking for French, Italian and Portuguese Native Speakers.
- Proactive problem-solver and a opportunities-seeker
About the role
- Enhance the overall company performance across different business departments
- Define and establish new strategies to increase performance using analytical, business and strategic skills
- End-to-end solutions with daily high impact
- Create, develop and manage new projects like new business streams, workflows, strategies, and specific departments' growth
- Work with people and projects across different markets, in a big international atmosphere (up to 40 countries)
- Report directly to global growth managers
Benefits & Perks
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene.
- Home-office friendly
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with.
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever.
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- Gympass Membership
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!