Growth Strategy Analyst (STEM)
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- You have an engineering (Civil, Industrial, Telecommunications or Aeronautics) or a Maths / Statistics / Data Analytics / Strategy background.
- 2 - 4 year's experience in an analytics role.
- Data-driven person who brings numbers to strategic and business decisions
- Generate high business impact based on your decisions
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as strong bias towards data-based decision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work successfully across many disciplines departments and business cases
- Understanding any coding language is preferred (SQL, R, Python…)
- Advanced English speaker
- Proactive problem-solver and a opportunities-seeker
About the role
- Enhance the overall company performance across different business departments
- Define and establish new strategies to increase performance using analytical, business and strategic skills
- End-to-end solutions with daily high impact
- Create, develop and manage new projects like new business streams, workflows, strategies, specific departments growth…
- Work with people and projects across different markets, in a big international atmosphere (up to 40 countries)
- Report directly to global growth managers
Benefits & Perks
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene.
- Home-office friendly
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with.
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever.
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!