Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1.200 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
We are looking for an Office Manager for our Paris office, we are searching for a new professional that will:
- Coordinate general maintenance and restocking of office supplies.
- Manage warehouse, inventory, equipment and office material.
- Negotiate, manage and improve relations with suppliers.
- Oversee office operations.
- Help to maintain a safe working space.
- Be skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Are fluent in English and French.
- Are solution-oriented and reliable professionals.
- Are incredibly detail-oriented with excellent time-management skills.
- Are flexible. Everything can change very quickly and you know how to adapt.
Benefits & Perks:
- 40% discount in the Fever platform
- Free Candlelight Even valid for 2 people
- Health insurance: As an employee you are covered by Alan's private health insurance. This is paid half by the employee and half by the company.
- Transport ticket: If you use public transport to go to the office, half of the price will be covered by the company and the other half by the employee.
- Meal tickets: You will receive a meal card, where you will receive daily tickets to spend on meals. As with the other benefits, half of the amount will be covered by the employee and half by the company.
- Free food and drinks in our kitchen!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply.