Project Manager - English Native Speaker
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
What do we do?
Fever’s marketplace is composed of events and experiences hosted by organizers that we provide visibility to via our marketplace and media network.
However, given that Fever and our Secret Media Network provide us with millions of data points and insights around how people consume offline entertainment, we are now able to go one step further in the value chain and create our own “Fever Originals” experiences, similar to how Netflix has begun to create their own shows. We believe there is a huge opportunity to create more of our own content, and continue to provide an amazing content offering to our users!
About The Role:
- You will be responsible for the entire life cycle management of big events since the sales and legal team has signed the commercial contract till the events final closing.
- You will be the main point of contact between all the stakeholders, from the event organizer to all the internal teams involved.
- Although being overall owner of the whole process you will work as part of a team, you will be in charge of making things happen in time and form by managing other departments tasks.
- Communicate product needs (Fever usability) and process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them. in order to have a consolidated list of all the requirements and prioritize them with the product team.
- Create and maintained exhaustive Q&A in order to have an answer to potential user incidencies managed by our user support team.
- Make sure that all the requirements needed to achieve the project goals have all the necessary documentation
- Depending on the event, your presence on site might be required during the launch or other important dates
You are degree qualified, with a project management background. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and pride yourself on your flexible, detail-oriented, analytical and organized mindset.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be expected to be an entrepreneurial individual. The role requires a mix of project management and operational experience. You will have to be very comfortable coordinating other departments to ensure the delivery of requirements on time, also delivering results in an ambiguous environment, being exceptionally detail-oriented while looking around corners.
- 2+ years in a project management role or consulting background. This is not a position for an events background, but having event experience is a plus.
- Fluent English and other languages are a plus!
- Huge appetite for learning and the ability to pick up new skills quickly. You will also have strong analytical, relationship management, and organisational skills.
- You'll be solution-focused, identifying problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions.
- You'll have strong communication skills and a proven track record of building positive working relationships.
- Highly organized and efficient
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts
- Able to communicate with events partners, brands, agencies, and talent on efforts
- Ability to think strategically when faced with an events partnership brief or with our proprietary data on what events work
- Able to handle large amounts of work and parallel work-streams
- Collaborative and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Knowledge of promotional tools such as Facebook and Instagram is a plus
- Strong academic background is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!