Event Project Manager Intern (Dutch)
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position will support Fever Originals’ team. Your role will be to help the project manager with her daily tasks. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at an early, high-growth stage and have ownership in creating new experiences.
You will be expected to:
- Manage events from conception to delivery, working with existing partners and developing new relationships
- Help to scale the Candlelight experience in the Dutch+Nordics team
- Coordinate with the different internal teams at Fever
- Work with the Fever marketing team to make sure events make an impact both in terms of ticket sales and coverage
- Manage, report on, and grow revenue from Candlelight Events
- Represent the Fever brand at events
- Make informed decisions based on data (including P&L analysis)
- Work with the Candlelight teams across the brand in the Dutch+Nordics market
- Ensure COVID-19 safety measures are being followed at all events and assist in training staff
In order to be successful in this role:
This position demands an entrepreneurial individual with experience in the events industry. The role requires a mix of business development and operational experience. Candidates need to be passionate about the entertainment industry and its need to be sustainable and accessible for all.
- Analytical skills are essential, as all decisions will be taken from data conclusions
- Fluent Dutch and English with excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Being organized and efficient: we’re looking for an intern with leadership and with an ability to manage their time.
- Having excellent social abilities (management of stakeholders, teams, and several partners)
- Stress management: being able to manage stress and be solution-oriented
- Manage of Excel & PowerPoint is essential
- Eager to help build teams
- You are a problem solver
- You are proactive and independent
- You feel confident in taking ownership of your projects
- You’re about to graduate and have strong analytical and communication skills. You’re thriving in a fast-growing and demanding environment and are happy to take ownership of exciting projects.
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located in Madrid.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office-friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- A great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- We have free food, drinks, and fruit at the office!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!