Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London, or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, and the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 85 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
Who you'll work with
You will join one of our offices around the world to work in teams and directly interact with our partners, providers, and venues.
In this role, you will help Fever grow its pipeline of original events in the region. To do so, you will manage and grow a team of Project Managers, Producers, and other types of profiles, while working together with all departments of Fever, from Marketing to Operations.
The team you’re about to join (and lead) consists of people that are motivated, young, and fun. On top of having multicultural backgrounds, people in the team are all top profiles: McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Rocket Internet, Uber, Amazon, Google, KKR, Cirque du Soleil, PSG, Roland Garros.
What you'll do
As a Regional Manager, you will create and lead a team to develop, launch and manage events, from A to Z. You will be the responsible for the region’s P&L, team development, development of local connections in the industry and represent Fever across all cities you will be managing. Together with the other departments, you will define the strategy to grow the business in your region and define the scalability of events to all our other markets, working hand in hand with other Regional Managers and the company’s leadership.
When you join Fever, you are joining a company that will invest in your professional development. You will receive training and coaching on how to:
- Build and manage the team in the region (Project Managers, Producers, Location Scouters, etc) that will be generating growth for the countries within the scope
- Ensure individual team members are effective in achieving their quality and revenue goals on a quarterly basis, by auditing their work and performance on a regular basis
- Define the strategy of the region for its growth by ensuring maximum sales performance, customer excellence, and operational quality of our events, to meet quarterly and annual regional goals in all KPIs
- Manage the local portfolio of experiences based on data analyses, ensuring Fever’s penetration in the local market
- Develop and maintain a very high level of relationship with C-level executives from major entertainment companies
- Manage big local partners and ensure our local network keeps expanding
- Negotiate and close business deals with partners
- Define and support the scalability of our experiences in other cities (opportunity for travel)
- Report performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide coaching, mentoring and feedback to local team members
- Execute detailed analysis of business opportunities and processes
- Represent Fever at local events and conversations
- Project management / startup or consulting background (7y+ experience)
- MBA from top-tier school preferred
- Native German and Fluent English
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with large team management experience
- Solution-focused, identifying problems and defining solutions with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience managing complex projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with strong skills in creating and developing relationships with C-level executives.
- Ability to influence/persuade all levels of staff.
- Able to coordinate and audit all different internal and external teams to guide them to success in all achievements.
- Extensive networking skills and ability to make partnerships happen. The person needs to be able to lead worldwide touring / not touring project roll-outs that are co-created with big Entertainment companies (e.g.: Bridgerton Experience, Stranger Things Experience, Harry Potter Forbidden Forest Experience)
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts while being in contact with the top management - very high visibility and exposure both internally and externally.
- Able to handle large amounts of work and parallel work-streams
- This is not a position for an event production background
We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
What you'll get
All job positions at Fever in Berlin include the following perks:
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
Our hiring process
- A 30 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan, assess cultural fit and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min online test with three topics: logic, analytics, and written understanding
- A 45 min video call with your future manager + another FO manager, including questions about your profile and a business case presentation (to be prepared in advance)