Creative Account Executive
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
- Manage creative marketing campaigns from conceptualisation to delivery
- Create marketing assets including copies, images, storyboards/scripts for videos and other content formats
- Research and recommend new content formats, platforms and ideas for strengthening our marketing campaigns
- Work with other teams at Fever to deliver and request the content and assets needed to execute the campaigns successfully
- Analyze campaigns’ results and identify opportunities for improvement
- Conduct regular meetings with clients and partners in order to gather the material needed for the execution of the creative marketing campaigns and to inform them about the status of the projects
- Train new creative marketing account assistants
- Based in Madrid
- Bilingual English speaker and proficient in Spanish
- 3+ years of experience in account management at creative agencies or similar
- Experience producing visual and written content for creative campaigns
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Deep passion for digital marketing and social media
- Analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-moving environment
- Teamwork attitude
- Please include examples of campaigns you’ve created or managed when applying for this role!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- Gympass Membership
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!