Junior Project Manager - Workflows & Automations
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
We are looking for a Junior Workflows & Automations Project Manager who loves to build complex processes and always finds the way to get things done!
- You will play a leading role in the development of company-wide processes.
- You’ll improve performance, scalability and infrastructure of the existing workflows and automations.
- From day 1, you will have your own process development to lead
- You’re an engineer (Civil, Industrial, Telecommunications, Aeronautics or similar) or have a Math/Statistics background.
- You have 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to collaborate cross-functionally and communicate complex topics to audiences with different backgrounds.
- Understanding of SQL or other query languages preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus!
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn, and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located in Madrid
Benefits & Perks
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene.
- Home-office friendly
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with.
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever.
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!