Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 900 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
Final Art: Preparation of Files for Printing
The primary function of this position is to create artwork on several of our brands or modify existing artwork files and templates or visual elements created by graphic designers and convert them into viable artwork files for final production. The employee works closely with the account manager and graphic designers to achieve project goals and add value to the workflow whenever possible.
On your daily basis, you will;
- -Collaborate with designers, account managers and workflow controllers within the studio on appropriate aspects of artwork production.
- Relate confidently with internal colleagues, external vendors and printers (if applicable).
- Have a good knowledge of design techniques and printing processes.
- Advise others on the most cost effective and appropriate production method.
- Be familiar with studio administrative processes
- Work consistently and creatively within corporate brand guidelines
- Ensure compliance with all quality control policies, while constantly seeking to improve and enforce them.
Although you will be working most of the time remotely, you may be asked to work from the company’s offices in Madrid as well, with the vision to grow the team.
- More than 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Expert in Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- In-depth knowledge of printing processes
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lead a project as well as work in a team environment
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects on a daily basis
- Proficient in Spanish and English
- Must be based in Madrid
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply