Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
Final Art: Preparation of Files for Printing
The primary function of this position is to create artwork on several of our brands or modify existing artwork files and templates or visual elements created by graphic designers and convert them into viable artwork files for final production. The employee works closely with the account manager and graphic designers to achieve project goals and add value to the workflow whenever possible.
On your daily basis, you will;
- -Collaborate with designers, account managers and workflow controllers within the studio on appropriate aspects of artwork production.
- Relate confidently with internal colleagues, external vendors and printers (if applicable).
- Have a good knowledge of design techniques and printing processes.
- Advise others on the most cost effective and appropriate production method.
- Be familiar with studio administrative processes
- Work consistently and creatively within corporate brand guidelines
- Ensure compliance with all quality control policies, while constantly seeking to improve and enforce them.
Although you will be working most of the time remotely, you may be asked to work from the company’s offices in Madrid as well, with the vision to grow the team.
- More than 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Expert in Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- In-depth knowledge of printing processes
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lead a project as well as work in a team environment
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects on a daily basis
- Proficient in Spanish and English
- Must be based in Madrid
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass Membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply