Health & Safety Compliance Officer
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, as well as empowers entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles-based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Bests Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Health & Safety Compliance Ofﬁcer, you will be part of the People Compliance function in Spain within Fever, with a view to grow to coordinate the same functions for other jurisdictions. This is a role that will require proactivity, autonomy, and drive.
You will work proactively towards building a culture of health & safety in the workplace, from compliance with local regulations and laws regarding H&S to developing a culture of wellbeing within the company. You will be supported by and coordinating with other key Fever teams beyond People which are involved in the wellness of our people, including the HR/Payroll, and Ofﬁce Management teams.
You will be expected to coordinate and assist in:
- Compliance with local laws and regulations regarding Health & Safety
- Design,development and application of Fever’s Health & Safety plan
- Coordinating replies requests from governmental authorities or any other stakeholders in matters related to H&S
- Develop communication strategies and arrangements to ensure employees are aware of their own individual responsibilities under H&S policies.
- Provide an expert vision in all People Wellness related matters.
- Planning and management of H&S training.
- Helping Managers create and nurture a culture of wellbeing in the company.
- Coordination with Country Managers in compliance with H&S regulations where applicable.
- Coordination with HR/Payroll for beneﬁts and other perks that impact people’s wellbeing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (civil, industrial, environmental, forestry, or similar).
- Have 2+ years of experience in Health & Safety positions (ideally in tech companies)
- Ofﬁcial H&S certiﬁcate degree as per Spanish H&S regulation (mandatory)
- Experience in Events Logistics or Events Production companies is a plus
- Expert in Occupational Safety, Ergonomics, and Industrial Hygiene
- Speak ﬂuent English.
- Bring emotional intelligence, empathy and kindness to work
- Act as a true team player and an effective diplomat.
- Have a keen eye for strategy and people, and be committed to company goals.
- Possess strong project management and communication skills
- Have initiative and ownership over work entrusted to you.
You can expect to join a lovely team of diverse, hardworking and kind professionals, where a cultural ﬁt is someone looking to have an impact and work nimbly. We will strive to provide you the tools and information needed to be successful at your role and to grow professionally.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons and Gympass
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- We have free food, drinks and fruit at the office!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!