Local SEO Specialist (GMB, Apple Maps, Yelp...)
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
- Own all the local listings (Google My Business, Apple Maps and Bing Places) of our big events such as vangoghexpo.com, sistinechapelexhibit.com, lacasadepapelexperience.com, etc.
- Manage the internal flows of local listings creation and monitoring requirements on different local ecosystems such as Google My Business, Apple maps or Bing Places.
- Monitor local listings, rankings and traffic performance to identify SEO opportunities
- Optimize listings across local directories to get the best SEO performance.
- Implement any updates our events can suffer in terms of hours, venue localization..etc that could have a direct impact on users experience
- Suggest optimizations across the event microsites, feverup and our Secret Media Network that may have SEO improvements on local listings visibility.
- Work directly with the SEO marketplace manager to define best approaches of local listings on feverup.com specific event views.
- Work directly with different Marketing teams to define the specific assets for each local listing.
- Work with the CRM team to leverage synergies based on local listings, users feedback and reviews.
- Proven experience as SEO (at least 3 years working with high traffic websites) and experience providing results of actions
- Track record of results and achievements
- Experience working in companies with local listings
- Experience working with Google My Business
- Thorough knowledge of search engine ranking factors
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Possess up-to-date knowledge and maintains current SEO practices
- Working experience with most common SEO tools (Semrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog..etc)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and working experience with Google Search Console
- Strong personal ownership, high level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent Spanish & English written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with Apple Maps and Bing places
- Experience working with local listings management services such as localistico
- Experience with automation tools/software
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply