Senior Events Brand Partnerships Production Manager
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
- Drive different department teams and external producers for development and delivery of brand partnerships client events. Communicating to the team any and all priorities, deadlines, developments, and decisions made, involving key senior staff as needed.
- Work with the brand partnerships team on the creative process of answering client's events briefs, both in terms of ideation and production key aspects.
- Work closely with Fever team and event partners to coordinate branded events and production.
- Proactive decision-making, analytical skills, and creativity related to our branded french events.
- Conduct regular and thorough reporting and analysis of campaign work.
- Build agencies competitor reviews and case study analysis.
- Actively participate in regular team meetings and brainstorms related to branded events.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key partners, influencers, third parties, and colleagues to provide appropriate skills and input to programmes and activities.
Key skills and experience we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant role, experience in creative/ event agency is a plus
- Background on producing events for brands and P&l notion
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Comfortable working through new situations
- Strategic thinker
- Confidence in establishing and developing new relationships
- Good knowledge of social media
- Team player
- Enthusiasm and pro-activity
- Passionate about brands and innovative ideas
- Broad knowledge of media and advertising industry
- Ability to seek and analyse competitor branded content
- Native French and fluent English, fluency in other languages is a bonus but not essential.
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance
- Health Insurance, meal tickets, and transport card
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- English lessons
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Work in a location in the heart of Paris
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career. As a member of our Brand Partnerships team, you will have the chance to work across an impressive portfolio of clients where no two days will be the same. If you’re ambitious, creative, driven, and have a sense of humour, Fever will be the perfect place for you