Brand Partnerships Manager (Sales)
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About The Role
Fever has a unique offering for clients. As a result, we have worked with top-tier brands across many verticals and are looking for someone who can help grow relationships on the ground in London.
We are looking for a hungry sales professional to join and grow our team as a Senior Brand Partnerships Manager in London. The role will see them working closely with the Associate Director and wider team to drive revenue growth.
- Build relationships with key clients across your designated patch (both agency and direct) whilst supporting the wider Brand Partnerships team
- Bring in suitable and ambitious client briefs
- Pull internal resources together to come up with winning responses
- Pull internal resources together to deliver the work
- Attend client meetings and pitches
- Organise client entertainment
- Strategically and creatively build a strong long-term pipeline
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Continuously work and engage with internal departments to drive help push Fever's Brand Partnerships offering forward
- Identify and understand trends within entertainment, experiences and social media, and be able to articulate them to clients
Skills & Experience Required
- 2-3 years of experience in a publisher sales or experience sales or partnerships role
- Ability to build and foster strong client relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential to effectively deliver proposals and run client meetings
- An entrepreneurial can-do attitude
- A self-starter and comfortable in ambiguity - working through things for the first time
- Ability to think creatively and make data-driven decisions
- Skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials
- A strong list of direct client and/or agency contacts, across media agencies (Publicis, Mindshare, Havas…)
- Experience in brand partnerships and/or brand experiences
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Stock options
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of London, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Subsidized health and dental insurance
- Gympass membership
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!