Sponsorship Manager US
- Full Time
- Brand Partnerships
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 900 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About The Role
Fever has a unique offering for clients. As a result we have worked with top-tier brands across many verticals. Our slate of Fever Originals and Official Partnerships events is growing fast, so we’re looking for someone to scale Sponsorships across our experiences.
Based in the US, the role will see them working closely with the Head of Brand Partnerships to drive growth across the supply side of the business internationally.
- Build relationships with clients of all levels - agency and direct
- Bring in suitable and ambitious client briefs
- Pull internal resource together to come up with winning responses
- Pull internal resource together to deliver the work
- Attend client meetings and pitches
- Strategically and creatively build a strong long-term pipeline
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Continuously work and engage with internal departments to drive help push Fever's Brand Partnerships offering forward
- Identify and understanding trends within entertainment, experiences and social media, and be able to articulate them to clients
- 5+ years of experience in event sponsorship sales
- A strong list of direct client and agency contacts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential to effectively deliver proposals and run client meetings
- An entrepreneurial can-do attitude
- Comfortable in ambiguity - working through things for the first time
- Ability to think creatively and make data-driven decisions
- Skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Stock Options
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly
- Subsidized medical and dental insurance
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a fun, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!