Viral Content Scout
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Secret Media Network (which publishes Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc.) is looking for a meme-loving, social media savvy Viral Content Scout to join our editorial team, and hunt for engaging content for our sites and social channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Searching for funny, inspiring and/or wholesome visual content (videos, images, memes, etc) from third-party content creators to share to our sites and social channels.
- Building a reliable network of content creators and collaborators.
- Looking out for shareable stories and ideas to inspire the wider editorial team, including writers and videographers.
- Being aware of current social media trends and sourcing content accordingly.
- Establish new partners, events and strategies to push Secret Media Network’s content to new audiences
- Knowledge of content discovery mechanisms (algorithms) and optimization levers within a digital media platform
- You must have a knack for all things social—knowing all the right places to look for killer content.
- Perhaps you have your own meme/curated content page, or are at least active on a number of social media platforms (such as Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Reddit, etc).
- We’d expect a strong understanding of digital media trends, with a good feel for what makes content popular online.
- You’re a can-do person who takes on tasks proactively and communicates well within a team.
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Rome, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office-friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension plan
- Gympass membership
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!