Marketplace Supply Optimization (Engineers)
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- Bachelor’s degree with Engineering background required.
- More than 2 years in a project management role where you could put into practice your analytical skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish
- Strong knowledge regarding Google Spreadsheet/Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-driven decisions.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work successfully across many disciplines.
- Experience when it comes to project management, managing assets and teams.
- A higher degree (Master's, PhD) preferred
- Sales management experience
- Digital marketing background experience in social paid platforms
About the role
- Definition and implementation of the strategy to grow a specific category of events.
- Definition, optimization, monitoring, reporting and control of the global sales strategy, workflows, processes and KPIs.
- Working with the Head of Category Management and the Marketing team to define/understand KPIs & Business Goals and to identify business opportunities.
- Please note that this job does not involve any kind of direct selling activity
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!