Creative Marketing Account Manager (English Bilingual)
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
- Project manage creative marketing campaigns from conceptualisation to delivery
- Work with other teams at Fever to deliver and request the content and assets needed to execute the campaigns successfully
- Analyse campaigns’ results and identify opportunities for improvement
- Lead on a portfolio of experiences and manage day-to-day communications with clients and partners
- Conduct regular meetings with clients and partners in order to gather the material needed for the execution of the creative marketing campaigns and to inform them about the status of the projects
- Play a key role at pitch presentations
- Manage and train new account executives
- Based in Madrid
- Bilingual English speaker and proficient in Spanish
- 5+ years of experience in account management at creative agencies or similar
- Experience producing visual and written content for creative campaigns
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Deep passion for digital marketing and social media
- Analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-moving environment
- Teamwork attitude
- Please include examples of campaigns you’ve created or managed when applying for this role!
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!