Translator (Native Arabic)
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles-based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- Have a native level of proficiency in oral and written Arabic.
- Have experience translating professionally, and basic knowledge of how CAT tools (experience with Memsource will be considered a plus) and Translation Memory work.
- Are go-ahead type of person, organised and motivated.
- Are fast learner, take criticism well, and set high goals for yourself.
- Are a creative thinker who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- Are able to work both independently and in a team.
- Can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Ninja attention to detail. Content descriptions are critical to the Company's success, you are the best at crossing the t's and dotting the i's.
- Are based in Madrid, Spain.
About The Role
- As part of the Content department, you will be translating written marketing content (Fever plans, digital ads, landing pages, PR, etc.) to Arabic.
- Balance a mixture of translation with creative copywriting.
- Engage our users through original and compelling copies.
- Work closely with our Sales team to fully understand the events.
- Work with our Marketing team to build the Fever brand through social media.
- Define and sustain the quality standards of our brand through text.
- Evaluate and develop the Content Strategy and Fever Style Guide to cater to our users.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive compensation package.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office-friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Gympass membership
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!