Social Media Strategist
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Full Time
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 750 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- Native level of proficiency in oral and written English and Spanish. French, Portuguese, German or Italian are a plus.
- Deep passion for Digital Marketing. Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience focus on digital portfolio projects.
- At least 5 years of experience as a senior community manager, digital strategist or similar role.
- Management skills and strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proactively seeking clarification of requirements and direction; take responsibility and ownership to manage projects.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends. Strong understanding of digital media trends, with a good feel for what makes content popular online. Have a knack for all things social—knowing all the right places to look for killer content.
- Can-do person who takes on tasks proactively and communicates well within a team. Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Strong aesthetic sense to provide clear feedback on assets and visual campaigns.
- Ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company. Being able to work in teams towards a shared goal.
- You are based or able to relocate to Madrid, Spain.
About the role
- Designing social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
- Manage and delegate responsibilities and provide directions to other team members.
- Supervising international social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content. Create and implement - along with Community Managers - ongoing social media and communication campaigns on all social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tiktok, YouTube) adapting content to suit different platforms and audiences.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (Creative, Marketing Acquisition, CRM, etc.) in 360º campaigns.
- Encourage collaboration across teams, markets and departments on social media strategy.
- Build relationships with partners, customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers.
- Facilitate partner-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions).
- Setting KPI’s for our strategy and monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms. Also, research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
- Propose and manage a budget for social media activities.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices and train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy.
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!