Brand Partnerships Strategist
- London, United Kingdom
- Full Time
- Brand Partnerships
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About The Role
Fever has a unique offering for clients. As a result we have fostered relationships with top-tier brands across many verticals and are looking for someone who has the ability to elevate our brand partnerships proposition to new heights.
We are looking for a strategist with big ideas and bags of passion to create innovative branded content and experiential proposals. The role will see them working closely with the Associate Director and wider team to formulate ‘out of the box’ ideas and secure new and repeat revenue from advertisers.
- Work collaboratively with the Brand Partnerships Managers to create innovative branded content and experiential responses
- Generate ideas that place insight or fact at the heart and clearly demonstrate the benefit of working with Fever as a partner
- Create responses that fit within the larger company strategy
- Facilitate collaboration between internal teams
- Produce compelling presentation decks that sell a vision with a clear narrative and strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Work to tight deadlines set by manager/clients by managing own time effectively
- Attend high-value client pitches in a lead strategist role
- Work closely with the Creative Solutions team to ensure each concept is realized to a high standard
- Write informative and engaging case studies that showcase key campaigns
- Work with the Associate Director to identify new product opportunities
Skills & Experience Required
- 6+ Years experience in a strategic brand partnerships role
- Ability to generate innovative brand partnerships proposals that place insight at the heart
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential to effectively deliver proposals
- An entrepreneurial can-do attitude
- A self-starter and comfortable in ambiguity - working through things for the first time
- Ability to think creatively and make data-driven decisions
- Highly skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials
Some of the Benefits
- Competitive salary and attractive compensation for results achieved
- 40% off all Fever plans (Restaurants, Music Festivals, etc.)
- Access to co-working space and opportunity for flexible working
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Work in a location in the heart of London, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Competitive pension plan
- 28 days of annual leave + bank holidays
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!