Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About The Role
Fever has a unique offering for clients. As a result we have fostered relationships with top-tier brands across many verticals and are looking for someone who has the ability to elevate our brand partnerships proposition to new heights.
We are looking for a strategist with big ideas and bags of passion to create innovative branded content and experiential proposals. The role will see them working closely with the Associate Director and wider team to formulate ‘out of the box’ ideas and secure new and repeat revenue from advertisers.
- Work collaboratively with the Brand Partnerships Managers to create innovative branded content and experiential responses
- Generate ideas that place insight or fact at the heart and clearly demonstrate the benefit of working with Fever as a partner
- Create responses that fit within the larger company strategy
- Facilitate collaboration between internal teams
- Produce compelling presentation decks that sell a vision with a clear narrative and strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Work to tight deadlines set by manager/clients by managing own time effectively
- Attend high-value client pitches in a lead strategist role
- Work closely with the Creative Solutions team to ensure each concept is realized to a high standard
- Write informative and engaging case studies that showcase key campaigns
- Work with the Associate Director to identify new product opportunities
Skills & Experience Required
- 4+ Years experience in a strategic brand partnerships role
- Ability to generate innovative brand partnerships proposals that place insight at the heart
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential to effectively deliver proposals
- An entrepreneurial can-do attitude
- A self-starter and comfortable in ambiguity - working through things for the first time
- Ability to think creatively and make data-driven decisions
- Highly skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials
Some of the Benefits
- Competitive salary and attractive compensation for results achieved
- 40% off all Fever plans (Restaurants, Music Festivals, etc.)
- Access to co-working space and opportunity for flexible working
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Work in a location in the heart of NYC, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a fun, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health and dental insurance
- Gympass membership
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!