Creative Marketing Account Assistant
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
Our Global Marketing Team is seeking a talented and passionate Performance Marketing Creative Assistant to work closely with the Performance Marketing Creative Manager to deliver the best experiences worldwide in the most engaging and innovative ways.
This person will assist in the conceptualization, development and analysis of creative campaigns and assets, as well as finding new opportunities of improvement to ultimately strengthen our marketing on a global scale.
- Assist in the conceptualization and execution of digital and scalable creative campaigns
- Create marketing assets including copies, images, videos and other content formats
- Enhance user’s event-experience through creativity
- Assist in the analysis of the performance of marketing campaigns and identify opportunities for improvement
- Research and recommend new content formats, platforms and ideas for strengthening our marketing campaigns
- Native English speaker (proficiency in Spanish is a plus)
- Work experience in a creative or digital marketing agency is desirable
- Copywriting skills
- Extensive experience using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Understanding of digital advertising tactics
- Analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-moving environment
- Teamwork attitude
- BSc in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
- Please include your creative portfolio when applying for this role
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- Gympass Membership
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!