Senior Partnership Analyst
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
Fever is looking for a Senior Partnership Analyst to be responsible for the analysis of commercial opportunities in major markets. The candidate will define (together with General Managers and the Head of Partnership Analysis) the strategy to be followed in commercial negotiations and will conduct the analysis that will be key to generate the future partnerships.
Among other responsibilities, the candidate will lead global initiatives to improve the way we analyze our partnership agreements and global initiatives to identify gaps between agreed conditions and performance and act upon.
Given the ambitious nature of this project, this role requires outstanding analytical skills, proactiveness, maturity, pragmatism, intellectual curiosity, and a proven track record of taking ideas and quickly turning them into action.
On your day-to-day, you will be responsible of:
- Analyze the feasibility of potential partnerships and propose solutions so that it makes sense for both Fever and the potential partner (demand analysis, pricing optimization, value proposition of the partner, Fever’s value proposition, etc.)
- Define and establish the commercial strategy to be followed in each of the markets under his/her direct responsibility
- Participate in key negotiations with potential partners
- Identify opportunities for escalation with partners (more geographies, stronger alliance, etc.)
- Support performance teams on early identification of potential problems
- Have a global picture of your markets and be the touchpoint of Growth with other departments (Marketing, Sales, Operations, etc.)
- Work with people and projects across different markets, in a big international atmosphere (up to 40 countries)
- Report directly to the Global Growth Manager - Head of Partnership Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Maths, Economics or similar ones, with high achievement results
- At least 3 years of work experience at consultancy firms or investment banking
- Experience with presentations, storytelling and top-down communication
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Strong ethical commitment
- Good interpersonal communication (internal and external stakeholders)
- Teamwork skills
- Ideation and critical thinking
- Impact-oriented and data-driven (strategic and business decisions)
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office-friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!