Growth Strategy Manager
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
Fever is looking for a Strategy Analyst Manager to be our first “boots-on-the-ground” representative. The candidate will hire and manage a new cross-company operational team in CDMX to support Fever's expansion in the Americas.
Among other responsibilities, the candidate will help to scale how Fever curates the best entertainment in the city, but also will create a best in class 24/7 customer service team to assist our worldwide community to have an easy and enjoyable experience.
Given the ambitious nature of this project, this role requires outstanding analytical skills, proactiveness, maturity, pragmatism, intellectual curiosity, and a proven track record of taking ideas and quickly turning them into action.
On your day-to-day, you will be responsible of:
- Create, develop and scale our CDMX cross-company operational team and projects
- Define, monitor and achieve team’s KPIs & Business Goals
- Analyze the performance of the teams and identify opportunities
- Create new communication and workflow channels and tools among departments
- Automate and develop processes
- Analyze user touch points and create strategies to increase satisfaction
- You're a bilingual English speaker
- You have an engineering degree with high achievement results
- 3-5 year's experience in an analytics role.
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated with a track record of working independently and conducting research with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to collaborate cross-functionally and communicate complex topics to audiences with different backgrounds
- Ability to tell a story with data
- Digital marketing background experience in social paid platforms is a plus.
- Understanding of SQL or other query languages preferred.
Benefits & Perks
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of Mexico DF.
- Home-office friendly
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with.
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever
- Base Salary + Bonus + Stock Options
- Private health Insurance
- 20 days off annually
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!