Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Accounting Specialist of the Finance team, you will work within the accounting and finance function of the Group, reporting directly to the Accounting Manager and Head of Finance. This is a role that will require autonomy, attention to detail and drive.
You will be expected to demonstrate ownership and proactivity getting things done to achieve an agile and accurate accounting function of a global high-growth business. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Book-keeping of monthly transactions.
- Reporting and controlling of entities expenses reviewing its correct coding within the accounting records
- Reconciliation of monthly revenues and reconciliation with payment processors.
- Periodic review of trial balances in order to detect errors and propose solutions to improve internal processes
- Support the overall accounting process improvement suggesting actions and implementing them
- Contribute to financial audit processes
- Manage relationships with external accounting service providers to make the accounting function as accurate and agile as possible
In order to be successful in this role, you will:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- Experience in Navision Business Central is a plus
- 2-4 years experience within audit, accounting or similar functions (experience in audit is a plus).
- English level: C1 (mandatory)
- Other languages are a plus
- Proactive, self-starter, able to communicate clearly both internally and externally
- Rigorous and meticulous
- Autonomous and organised
- Share our culture i) see opportunity where others see obstacles, ii) make decisions to scale internal processes, iii) prioritize work and resources, iv) follow up until it’s done and vi) be entrepreneurial and ambitious
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn, and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located in Fever’s HQ in Madrid, and although we can be flexible with the timing you will be expected to move there if you are currently living elsewhere
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons and Gympass
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- We have free food, drinks and fruit at the office!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!