Social Media Video Producer
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Team at Secret Media Network (yes! The team you’ll be working with :))
Our mission is to make Seoul resident and visitor life way easier and fun, and also highlight to the world the amazing experiences (e.g., events, concerts, restaurants...) that Seoul has to offer.
We want to keep creating hyper-local and shareable engaging guides to Seoul: from great new cultural events to the best restaurants in the city, we’re on a mission to find the coolest, newest things to try in Seoul .
We are part of a media network (https://secretmedianetwork.com/) with an international presence in more than 80 cities throughout the planet and more than 24 million people read us every month.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Seoul city-based Social Media Video Producer to join the team. Working within a fun, dynamic and fast-growing start-up, this new role provides an excellent opportunity for a junior videographer to showcase their skills to a large and highly engaged audience. We’re looking for someone who can create fizzy, distinctive videos about Seoul city life, by combining motion graphics and original video content for our Secret Seoul city platforms.
- Visiting places throughout the city each week to shoot experiential videos (e.g. openings, events, pop-up experiences)
- Edit a wide range of social media videos: unscripted and scripted, using both original and archival footage (including branded content)
- Quickly assemble edits and proactively experiment with different versions of an edit, exploring multiple directions
- Create a polished final edit with colouring, sound mix and captions to be published on social channels
- Identifying exciting potential video/photo topics and arranging shoots
- Planning out interviews, storyboarding, scripting and potentially casting, to turn general concepts into highly watchable, sharable pieces
We want you to join us if you have:
- Proven experience in working on professional-quality scripted and unscripted video (showreel and portfolio of previous work; any relevant social media links accepted as well)
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Film, Design, Communication or related field
- Confidence in writing video copy
- Social media content creation skills are a huge plus (anything from TikToks to Youtube)
- Keen interest in latest trends in social media and digital video platforms
- Ability to work independently with a team
- Willingness to work outside office hours and tight deadlines when necessary
- Passionate about city life and the topics we cover
- Excellent understanding of digital media trends, with a good feel for what makes content shareable online
- A can-do person who takes on tasks proactively and sees things through to completion
- Advanced knowledge of, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Media Encoder (After Effects is a plus)
- Comfortable creating video and still imagery using digital cameras (Sony Alpha series, GoPro, iPhone, etc.)
- Basic Motion graphics and titling experience (this is a plus)
- Confidence in ability to create diverse video formats such as cinemagraphs, gifs and typographical animation
- Knowledge of digital media including codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates and the latest digital workflows
- Experience conducting interviews
- Understanding of basic color-correction (Premiere), basic sound design and mixing (Premiere and Audition)
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!