Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
The Audiovisual Documentalist reports to the Creative Marketing Manager and Creative Marketing Producer, and plays a vital role in the management of assets and orchestration of content delivery across Fever. This role will work closely with the Creative Marketing, Photography, Design and Growth Teams, and DAM stakeholders to implement workflows, metadata strategies, and tool integrations. The DAM Librarian will also help with general user support, troubleshooting, site analysis, and system audits.
- Ingest creative assets to the DAM system; perform quality control of files; embed required metadata
- Catalog assets using best practices for describing records; follow metadata standards, adhere to language/formatting guidelines, use controlled vocabularies
- Perform quality control for record data, including usage rights; audit existing metadata as needed
- Edit large volume of assets, selecting the most usable material based on the criteria established by the Creative Marketing team
- Provide technical support for system users and troubleshoot issues
- Manage DAM user accounts
- Help train new and existing users; assist the development of user tutorials
- Support DAM Librarian with system upgrades and cross-departmental projects
- 1 - 2 years of professional DAM experience in a high-volume environment
- Strong knowledge of DAM systems, metadata standards, databases, and rights management
- Familiarity with data governance principles and rights management
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail
- Adaptability in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Working knowledge of digital/graphic file formats and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Interest/experience in UI/UX design
- Degree in Library Science or Information Studies desirable, or equivalent education and/or experience
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- Gympass Membership
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!