Junior Finance Administrative
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To meet growing business needs, we have an exciting opportunity to join our tax team as a Finance Administrative. This is a role that will require proactivity, autonomy, and drive. You will be supporting and coordinating with the different Financial areas as Accounting, Tax, Treasury and Billing. This is a great chance to become a key part of our collaborative and diverse Finance Team and gain experience in a truly administrative function doing financial control.
You will be expected to:
- You´ll assist the accounting management, supervision and submission of taxes
- Support the preparation of annual accounts, and other tax and legal matters, management of payments, management and control of accounts and management and control of suppliers and customers
- You´ll have to manage and control the invoicing and electronic invoicing system (SII), management and control of expenses, management and control of the treasury
- Supervise the correctness of all invoices. Reviewing figures, tax rates, tax amounts throughout all the different jurisdictions.
- Support all the financial departments of the company
- Visibility and resolution of existing problems related with taxes
- Experience in accounting and taxation; acquired in a law firm, management company or similar job in another company
- Have at least 1 year of professional experience in similar roles
- Business education background
- Some experience in international tax matters is a plus
- Used to manage a very high volume of invoicing.
- Knowledge of business administration and labor legislation within Spain. Familiarity with other jurisdictions is a bonus
- Experience in handling accounting and invoicing management programs
- At least C1 level of English
You can expect to join a lovely team of diverse, hardworking and kind professionals, where a cultural ﬁt is someone looking to have an impact and work nimbly. We will strive to provide you the tools and information needed to be successful at your role and grow professionally.
We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired the necessary hard / soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located at Fever’s HQ in Madrid, and although we can be ﬂexible with the timing you will be expected to move there if you are currently living elsewhere.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons and Gympass
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- We have free food, drinks and fruit at the office!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!