Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join the B2B Squad with outstanding software development talent proven by great work results and experience. We need somebody that cares about code quality and not just get things done, but get things done right.
About the job:
- You'll work as part of an agile, cross functional team with other full stack, backend and frontend engineers, together with the product designers.
- You will create production grade code and will implement solutions designed to handle high levels of traffic.
- Mentor other team members through code reviews, sessions of architecture design and pair programming.
- You will be mentored by other team members on the areas you have less expertise
Must have skills:
- Strong knowledge on good practices, testing and design patterns.
- Python as your main known backend language, with at least one major known framework
- You are proficient in business English
- You know how to deliver code from development to production
- Experience with RESTful APIs (implementation and consumption), OpenAPI and api-first development
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL with big amount of data
We use these technologies, so it would be a plus if you have experience in:
- Celery with RabbitMQ
- Experience working on agile methodology
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Stock Options
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- Salary range: 50k-70k
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!