- Full Time
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 900 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join the B2B Squad with outstanding software development talent proven by great work results and experience. We need somebody that cares about code quality and not just get things done, but get things done right.
About the job:
- You'll work as part of an agile, cross functional team with other full stack, backend and frontend engineers, together with the product designers.
- You will create production grade code and will implement solutions designed to handle high levels of traffic.
- Mentor other team members through code reviews, sessions of architecture design and pair programming.
- You will be mentored by other team members on the areas you have less expertise
Must have skills:
- Strong knowledge on good practices, testing and design patterns.
- Python as your main known backend language, with at least one major known framework
- You are proficient in business English
- You know how to deliver code from development to production
- Experience with RESTful APIs (implementation and consumption), OpenAPI and api-first development
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL with big amount of data
We use these technologies, so it would be a plus if you have experience in:
- Celery with RabbitMQ
- Experience working on agile methodology
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Stock Options
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- Salary range: 50k-70k
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!