Global Facilities Manager
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- Coordinate the facility management tasks for all the offices of the company worldwide based outside Madrid (including Mexico, London, New York City…).
- Prepare and supervise, in compliance with national and local regulations, the preventive and corrective maintenance of the offices.
- Management of contracts with suppliers, including:
- Understand the present and future needs of the offices and seek new/existing relationships with vendors.
- Analyze all requirements and provisions in the contracts, to ensure compliance with its terms and conditions.
- Audit existing contracts and overseeing contract modifications.
- Prepare reports on the status of contracts for management.
- Create, implement and standardize procedures and policies related to office management.
- You will be responsible for the day to day operations and smooth running of our offices and this will involve both the hard and soft service delivery.
- You will be expected to work with key stakeholders to ensure the properties remain an inviting, safe and clean space.
- Provide support to other Fever internal services in remote locations such as IT and HR.
- You will manage a team of office managers remotely.
- Are skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Have at least 3/4 years of experience in facilities management/coordination and managing teams remotely
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Are solution-oriented and reliable professionals.
- Are incredibly detail-oriented with excellent time-management skills.
- Are flexible. Everything can change very quickly and you know how to adapt.
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid.
- Home office-friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- A great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!