Creative Marketing Project Manager/Coordinator
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
- Streamline and coordinate the projects of the Creative Marketing team, supporting each project from ideation to completion
- Coordinate internal needs and processes to facilitate the work of the different members of the team
- Monitor the team’s workload and reorganize priorities according to reschedules, new projects or other factors
- Create timelines and set milestones to ensure that projects are completed on time
- Continuously improve workflows and processes within the team and with the rest of the teams at Fever, proposing and implementing new operational processes
- Provide guidance to team members in order to facilitate their workload and make sure that deadlines are met
- Based in Madrid
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- 5+ years of experience coordinating creative marketing projects, ideally in an agency environment
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing and advertising industry
- Strategic and creative mindset, focused on finding solutions
- Proactivity and ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-moving environment
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork attitude
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!