Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Team at Secret Media Network (yes! The team you’ll be working with :))
Our mission is to make Buenos Aires resident and visitor life way easier and fun and also highlight to the world the amazing experiences (e.g., events, concerts, restaurants...) that Buenos Aires has to offer.
We want to keep creating hyper-local and shareable engaging guides to Buenos Aires, from great new cultural events to the best thematic restaurants in the city, we’re on a mission to find the coolest, newest things to try in Buenos Aires.
We are part of a media network (https://secretmedianetwork.com/) with an international presence in more than 80 cities throughout the planet and more than 24 million people read us every month.
About the role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Finding brilliant stories and generating lots of content ideas (not just articles!) for the Buenos Aires Market
- Writing engaging, accurate and informative articles, at pace, about those topics
- Researching and becoming an expert in the most important venues, events, news stories and happenings in your city
- Monitor all site content, including daily news, features, and local reporting
- Have a grasp of the city culture and things to do in Buenos Aires.
- Manage an editorial calendar with colleagues that incorporates news, reviews, and local city content including planning for longer lead functions, trending stories, and campaigns.
- Occasional appearances across Reels, TikTok, consumer-facing videos and other brand mediums.
- Oversee the creation and strategy of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and SMN Buenos Aires newsletters, keeping in line with SMN standards.
- Make sure all site copy and headlines are proofread, meeting our editorial standards and style guide.
- Make sure all posts are SEO friendly
- Track openings and develop sources including PR reps, restaurateurs, local venues and event spaces, and alternate sources for coverage as needed
- Assist in promotional efforts and collaborations across SMN when necessary (communicated by your manager).
We're looking for someone who has:
- Perfect, native-level written Spanish and fluent English.
- Demonstrable previous digital writing experience.
- Very sharp sense of what makes a story shareable on social.
- Strong familiarity with social and digital publishing tools.
- An organized approach to managing their beat .
An expert on all things Buenos Aires. Having a finger on the pulse of the city lifestyle, culture, food and entertainment.
The application process
First of all, it is a must for our position that the candidates have a clear and expert knowledge of the city, the local culture and everything that happens there, so candidates with less than 3 recent years in the city will be dismissed.
Our application process includes...
- Video call interview with Talent team
- Edit test to check your knowledge
- Management team interview
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Fully remote position
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!