TikTok Marketing Specialist
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Create and execute a global strategy by combining organic and paid content on TikTok.
- Creating and publishing video content on TikTok and Instagram. Being engaging, funny, responsive and of-the-moment to create viral and shareable moments.
- Stay atop the latest trends worldwide on TikTok and Instagram. Find the best way to communicate on a daily basis our content to our global community (SP, PT, FR, UK, US, GR, CA, AUS, NZ, etc.)
- Guarantee accurate tracking and reporting of marketing spend within budget; manage budget forecast and automation.
- Leverage data in order to always align the content strategy to our growth goal.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers.
- You have a native level of proficiency in English. Spanish, French or Portuguese as a third language is a plus.
- You're a TikTok master! You’re a pro-creator of short-engaging videos and you can demonstrate your deep interest and understanding of the platform and the latest trends.
- You manage both copy and art of the process.
- You’re an excellent video producer and editor! Experience in design/edit tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, etc.) is a plus.
- You have experience as a community manager, content creator, videographer or similar role.
- You have the ability to identify and track relevant KPIs, manage budget and paid campaigns.
- You have attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- English lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Gympass Membership
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!