Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
** This is a hybrid working position **
Secret London is recruiting a Creative Solutions Intern for its Brand Partnerships team, based in our Camden office.
Working within a fun, dynamic and fast-growing start-up, this 4 month paid role, with the potential to convert to a permanent job, provides an excellent opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual to work across an impressive portfolio of clients. If you’re ambitious, creative, driven and have a sense of humour, Fever will be the perfect place for you to work.
In London, the Creative Solutions team devises, pitches and produces content for major brands (like Westfield, Adidas and Huawei) to help reach our audience of urban adventurers – everything from video to events and social media campaigns.
About the Role
- Providing support to the Secret London team across all brand activity to deliver some of our most exciting media partnerships.
- Assist to the creative process of answering client briefs, both in terms of ideation and pulling together proposals.
- Work closely with Fever team and event partners to coordinate branded events.
- Assist in reporting and analysis of campaign work.
- Build competitor reviews and case study analysis.
- Continuously update and maintain understanding and knowledge of the media and market in which clients operate.
- Active participation in regular team meetings and brainstorms.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to think practically, strategically and creatively
- Able to maintain a flexible and calm attitude
- Confidence in establishing and developing new relationships
- Good knowledge of social media
- Knowledge of Apple or Microsoft Office is a real plus
- Team player
- Enthusiasm and pro-activity
- Passionate about brands and innovative ideas
- Broad knowledge of media and advertising industry
- Ability to seek and analyse competitor branded content
Notes on Applying
- We typically receive 100+ applications for every role; if you’re interested, please apply as soon as possible. Applications are likely to close within a month.
- If longlisted, the application process involves a phone interview, an aptitude test and one face to face interview.
- The start date for this role is ASAP.
Perks of the Job
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Remunerated internship
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- New co-working space in Camden
- Remote friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a fun, international team of talented people to work with!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.