Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About the role
- Participate in the search and hiring of freelancers or production agencies in different cities, depending on the content needs of each project
- Search and selection of specific profiles (photography, video, sound, etc.), based on specific requirements
- Participate in the creation of a database and network of contacts
- Search and selection of models, actors, venues, atrezzo
- Be part of the development of creative concepts and technical briefings for production team management
- Selection and validation of raw footage for the creation of creative assets
- Management of production tasks: contracts, production-related documents, licensing, billing process, etc.
- Based in Madrid
- Fluent English speaker and proficient in Spanish
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in creative production role at a creative agency or a similar environment
- Experience in the music industry (not essential, but it will be valued)
- Experience with digital files management and storage systems
- Deep passion for digital marketing and social media
- Proactivity and ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-moving environment
- Teamwork attitude
Please include examples of campaigns you’ve helped produce when applying for this role!
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.