Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Since July 2019, Fever Originals has produced a series of classical music concerts in a “candlelit setting” which takes place in the most intimate and undiscovered venues all over the world. Cities include: France (Paris, Toulouse, Lyon), Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), and the United States (Los Angeles, New York, and Chicago), and are in the process of expanding to your city! Candlelight has democratized classical music by sharing it with the general public and providing a unique experience for each of our audiences.
This role is a part-time position which can be based in any of the following cities: Osaka/Kyoto/Kobe, Nagoya or Sapporo
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as the main point of contact onsite for Candlelight events and staff; communicate directly with Fever Originals manager
- Full visibility into staff roster; set schedule; communicate with the staffing agency about any reschedules of events
- Ensuring each staff member is trained in their duties whether it is validating tickets, accommodating guests to their seats, and guaranteeing all staff goes through a thorough COVID-19 safety measures training while representing the Fever brand
- Manage inventory for venues
- Manage any printing needs
- Manage guest lists for all events
- Delivering the opening and closing remarks at events
- Daily reporting to Fever Originals Project Managers about the status of each event; including both the pre and post-event findings and feedback
- Occasionally assist with evaluating and executing walk-throughs of potential venues
- Opportunity to partake in an exciting and rapidly growing company and the possibility to manage Candlelight and other Fever Original Events in other areas
- Represent both the Fever and Candlelight brand fully through professional communication and management; acting as the main customer service representative at every event
- Previous event coordination experience, preferably music-related
- You are local or have been living 1+ years in Osaka/Kyoto/Kobe, Nagoya or Sapporo
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- Native Japanese and fluent English.
- Highly organized and efficient. Time management skills are key.
- Leadership skills and experience managing small teams
- Previous experience managing relationships with venues and artists is a plus
- A problem-solver with the ability to think strategically and efficiently when faced with issues on-site
- Collaborative approach and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Strong academic background is a plus
- Classical music background is a plus
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice