Account Manager - Brand Partnerships(hybrid)
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Fever is hiring a full-time Account Manager in its Brand Partnerships Team to lead media focussed projects for some of the world’s most exciting brands. Whilst the role will be based in New York, the work itself will cover national and international projects.
To be successful in this role, you should be degree qualified, with strong data analysis, oral and written communication skills. You’ll need to thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a flexible, detail-oriented, and solution-driven mindset.
The role requires a mix of business development and operational experience, and you need to be comfortable delivering results in ambiguous circumstances, whilst always thinking creatively to achieve the best results.
- Drive different department teams for development and delivery of our biggest brand partnership projects, communicating to the team any and all priorities, deadlines, developments, and decisions made, and ensuring everything is delivered within budget.
- Lead the day-to-day communication with a client throughout the lifetime of a project, delivering outstanding client services and always looking to upsell beyond the current agreement.
- Work with the sales team on the creative process of answering client briefs, in terms of ideation, pulling together pitch proposals and translating the ideas into realistic and strategic deliverables.
- Conduct regular and thorough reporting and analysis of campaign work.
- Build competitor reviews and case study analysis.
- Actively participate in regular team meetings and brainstorms.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key clients, partners, influencers, third parties, and colleagues to provide appropriate skills and input to programmes and activities.
- Seek and implement new ways of working and processes which help to develop the overall team and our offering.
- Continuously update and maintain understanding and knowledge of the media and market in which clients operate.
- 3-5 years in a relevant role.
- Proven experience executing brand marketing initiatives.
- Excels in a client facing role, leading client communications.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- Experience in using digital media reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Business Manager.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Comfortable working through new situations.
- Strategic and creative mindset, focused on finding solutions.
- Confidence in establishing and developing new relationships.
- Team player with enthusiasm and proactivity.
- Passionate about brands and innovative ideas.
- Broad knowledge of social media and advertising industry.
- Ability to seek and analyze competitor branded content.
Nice to have:
- Past experience at Media Agency or Account Management at a Publisher
- Fluency in Spanish (spoken & written)
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary between $60-70k and the potential to earn a performance based bonus
- Stock options
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Health and dental insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Gympass membership
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of New York, with possible travel across our markets
- Remote friendly: work from home up to 3 days a week
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a fun, international team of talented people to work with!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Fever's Blog | Tech.Eu | TechCrunch
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice